Here’s the deal: If you want me to test your product, I will do so. There are a few rules that will be observed during this process. These are:
1) You send me the product, at your expense, I will test it thoroughly and write a review of it here in this blog.
2) If you want the product returned to you, it will be at your expense. You must pay all shipping costs associated with the return.
3) If you elect to have your product returned, then a fee of $75 USD should be paid to my PayPal account.
4) If you don’t want it returned, then the products disposition is up to me. I reserve the right to sell the product, should I deem it necessary to do so. (Exceptions will be made for products that are in testing or who’s street date have not yet come to pass).
5) I will NOT test pharmaceuticals, either over the counter, or prescription medications. No exceptions.
How to contact me to arrange product shipping:
You MUST use the contact form (using the link at the top of the page) to submit the product for testing. Comments submitting a product or website will be deleted. Be sure to include all relevant information about the product, including a website, (if any), and any length of testing period you desire (if any).
Advertisements and spam emails will be reported to the proper authorities.
I will not test your product if there is any charge for doing so. All testing of products are done at your expense.
A review of the product will appear in this blog shortly after the review period is complete (if any).
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN YOUR OFFER BEING REJECTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.